We are pleased to announce that the fourth DLC for Old World, entitled Wonders and Dynasties, is now available on Steam, Epic and GoG.
Old World – Wonders and Dynasties introduces 30 brand new ways of starting your game with the addition of new Dynastic leaders – each empire has received new leaders and starting conditions. Play as the dictator Sulla to leverage your unique dictator trait, as Khufu to construct endless wonders with the help of his wonder cost reduction, or as Nebuchadnezzar to quickly control large amounts of territory and forge a massive empire in the early game.
Meanwhile, eight new wonders of the ancient world will add new and unique modifiers to your empire. Generate free specialists with the Jerwan Aqueduct, become the trade capital of the world with the Al Khazneh, or spawn an endless army of swordsmen with the Colosseum.
Carve your legacy in blood, or stone.
Old World – Wonders & Dynasties includes:
- 100+ New dynasty related events including assassination attempts, state dinners, and interactions between historical characters across dynasties, cultures, and nations. Re-enact the turbulent relation between Nero & Agrippa, stave off the murder of Stateira, or take on the ambition of Muršili II’s to prove his doubters.
- 21 New Character Traits centering on the new Dynasties. Each is unique to their specific character and adds new challenges and opportunities at court, or in the field.
- 120 new historical characters
- Hannibal – If Hannibal is a general for a unit, it can attack twice per turn.
- Hanno the Navigator – receives the unique Explorer unit and can offer a Tribal Alliance to one Tribe.
- Sulla – has the unique dictator ability which evolves based on your actions, his traits directly impacts family relations
- Julius Caesar – All units gain steadfast and each destroyed enemy generates training. Great for fast expansion
- Khufu – all Wonders are cheaper, and has improved mining output
- Akhenaten – Monotheism only, halves disciple production time
- Ramesses II – starts with chariot technology and the ability to build them without needing horses
- Nebuchadnezzar I – has the tracker ability, and gains additional units upon capturing his first camp.
- Hammurabi – replaces the ‘’Hold Court’’ Mission with ‘’Court of the Divine King’’, which doubles its output, and has twice the chance of recruiting courtiers.
- Stateira – can press citizens into becoming militia
- Darius – can add governors to all cities without any prerequisites.
- Shammuramat – can freely swap between the Hero and Builder archetypes with all the bonuses that come with them.
And many, many more.