- Mac: Added native support for M1 chips on Steam
- Mac: Added Mac Support on GoG
- Mac: Fixed issue where terrain was rendering improperly on AMD Macs
- Linux: Now allow for forcing opengl
- Fixed issue with Carthage achievements unlocking improperly
Heroes of the Aegean Changes:
- Hatti is now a nation that can be featured in the Game of the Week
- Adjusted severity of “removed from succession” for the Hittites
- Fixed Issues in campaigns that potentially blocked progress
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.