- Patrons now get more Scholars
- Traders get more Schemers
- Units stay Anchored and Unlimbered after being Upgraded or Gifted
- Double Money from Prosperous trait
- Increased culture and discontent reduction from Odeon/Theatre/Amphitheatre
- Poets now give Civics per Citizen
- Philosophers give Culture per Citizen
- University now gives +10% Civics
- Unit cost scaling is now per city for Settlers, Workers and Disciples
- Corsair Icue functionality is now enabled
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.