- City border preview is no longer displayed on unrevealed tiles
- Champions now get a free Militia instead of a Warrior
- Razing a city now destroys improvements within its city borders
- Barding now requires Battleline
- Forts are destroyed when pillaged
- Hastatus/Legionary combat bonus changed to vs Melee
- Cataphracts have 10% Circle attack
- Increased cost and science gained from inquiries
- Polybolos anti-ranged bonus is on attack only
- Necropolis give -2 Discontent per Temple
- Agent Networks now require Spymaster to make a Character an Agent
- Removed events where the AI will declare war under Passive or the Able settings
- Added ability to export map timeline as a gif
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.