- Added competitive mode game option which disables events that have a significant effect on gameplay
- Workers can now be upgraded to militia
- Rout no longer causes extra counter-damage, but reduces attack strength by -10% per kill after the first extra kill
- Land units no longer ignore water ZOC, ships now exert ZOC on embarked mounted units
- City sites and resources no longer placed on disconnected areas of the map
- Hotseat and PBC games on the same computer now store Hall of Fame entries for all players
- Ambitions requiring laws have been rebalanced
- Added an initial leader Archetype dropdown
- F12 will now take a screenshot which is saved to the Screenshots folder
- 15 new events have been added
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.