- All tribal mercenaries cost a small amount of Money for Consumption
- Routing units no longer advance without killing all enemy units in a tile, but may attack again from their original tile
- Player capital always starts with Garrison
- Champions start with a Warrior in Family Seat
- World Maps have been added to Scenarios Menu
- Added Burn action: pillaging without a cooldown but with a Training cost and no pillaged yields
- Pillage action has a cooldown once more
- Infertility is now random (25% chance each year) after hitting age 38 for women and 70 for men
- 19 new events have been added
- Resources in borders without Improvements now give a small amount of yield per turn
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.