- City Visibility now requires an Agent Character, instead of just an Agent Network
- Dealmaker and Cunning Traits are now combined
- Imprisoning a Family head now removes them from that position
- Freedom now gives +1 Science per Urban Specialist
- Players can no longer make truce with a tribe allied with a nation that is at war with you
- Opinion bonus from owing favor to a character has been increased
- Tech costs for late game techs have been increased
- Projects give higher one-time bonuses
- Play to Win Gameplay setting has been renamed to Ruthless AI
- 17 new events have been added
- Added available actions reminder to notifications
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.