- Generals no longer get injuries while attacking
- Professional Army law has been adjusted” +50% EXP for all units during combat, All Cities: +2 training per year.
- Updated Rome’s Nation bonus: +1 Fatigue Limit, All Cities: +2 Training per year
- Units remaining (camping) on city sites no longer has an orders cost
- One city challenge (OCC) city captures are now always razes
- New map script with multiple continents has been added
- Additional music tracks added to licensed tracks
- 29 new events added
- Game now shows archetype symbol instead of general star if archetype has relevant unit effect
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.