- Descriptions added for Blessed and Cursed
- Added convert religion mission for religion heads
- Garrisons/Strongholds/Citadels adjusted, defensive bonus only applies to friendly units
- Garrison/Stronghold/Citadel now require 2/4/6 laws respectively (down from 3/6/9)
- Enact All Laws goal now also requires all families to be Friendly
- Alliance Victory Epic achievement has been added
- Launch Offensive now removes all cooldowns except STUNNED
- Reduced Population food consumption by 1
- Garrison promotion has been renamed to Warden
- Hunters no longer have opinion boost from units inside territory; instead it is from defended cities
- Clerics get opinion boost from holy cities
- Sages get opinion boost from most specialists
- 16 new Events have been added
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.