- Player order in hotseat and play-by-cloud games is no longer necessarily grouped by team
- Spymaster: Charisma now boosts Family Opinion
- Hunters now have -10 opinion per hostile unit in their territory
- Riders have -40 opinion if the leader marries a foreign spouse
- Carthage now gets +10 Money/Turn per Connected City
- The Lighthouse now gives +100% output to all Nets
- Forts now enable healing to any unit standing on it
- It is now possible to build improvements on hamlet tiles, replacing them.
- Tactician Generals (if Leader) now gives -25% to Attack in addition to Stun
- Added game parameter tooltip to network games lobby
- Teenagers can only be targeted by one courtier tutor mission, for a total of 2 tutor missions possible using a Scholar Leader.
- Added Very High AI Advantage
- Multiplayer: Diplomats boost Family/Religion Head opinions in games with no AI teams
- Adjusted the ratio of barbarians and tribes in mirror map setting
- Multiplayer: Ambassador Charisma boosts Family Opinion in games with no AI Teams
- Added 39(!) New Events
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.