- AI orders remaining has been added to the turn button
- Added One City Challenge concept encyclopedia entry
- Holy Cities now give +2 Civics
- Injury events can now happen to both attacking and defending generals
- Minor adjustments to Mediterranean and Middle East maps, including start locations
- AI Advantage Setting has been added to the game setup
- This is a feature that will grant AI additional resources at game start and boosts to city production.
- It is defaulted to “none”
- Fort has been updated
- Team color has been updated for fort, stronghold and citadel
- Removed support for ghost units
- Improvements to AI water exploration
- Improvements to performance including updating the lumbermill
- Updated citrus icon
- 27 New events added, including archetype tutorials
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.