- Ambassador Job has been updated: Charisma boosts foreign opinion, Wisdom gives +1 culture per city, Discipline boosts family opnion.
- Chancellor Job has been updated: Wisdom now boosts growth, Charisma boosts civics
- The Cowardly Trait is now called Timid
- Added Deceitful weakness (Trait): -2 discipline, -40 Opinion of Loyal Characters
- Agent networks costs have been updated. Their starting cost is 300 money and each additional agent will cost +100 more
- Worker action panel has been updated
- AI will no longer steal city sites near the player unless “Play to Win” has been toggled.
- Lobby Menu now shows more information about active games
- Performance improvements to urban tiles and rivers
- Added setting to turn off Depth of Field effect
- Motion blur is now Off by default
- Technology Tree Screen has been updated
- New Events
- Family Fury
- The Monkey Reclaimed
- Early Warning
- The Forewarned Hour
- Support for the Wicked
- Friends in Far Places
- The Plight of Pella
- The Empress of Menefer
- The End of Autonomy
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.