We are continuing to enhance performance and fix bugs and are specifically looking at the issues with Multiplayer. Thank you for all you do to help us improve the game and your experience with us.
Major Changes in This Update:
- Multiplayer: Join Menu now automatically updates matches every 3 seconds
- Multiplayer: Join Menu now displays more available matches
- Multiplayer: Can now end alliances and break peace with human players
- Carthage Campaign: additional Epic achievements
- It is now possible to set music to continue playing when the game loses focus. This can be toggled on in the options > audio menu
- Encyclopedia has been moved to position 1 on the top-left hud. Right-clicking on links no longer opens Encyclopedia.
- Crash that occurred when interacting with certain tiles has been addressed
- The UI for rushing units has been updated
- Reenabled zero opponents option in single-player
- Culture now comes from Pagan Religion, instead of individual shrines
- Player strength (comparing to other nations) now called Power
- It is now possible to select governors from the City Screen
For more detailed build change information please read the full update notes.
About Old World
Set in classic antiquity, Old World is a historical 4X strategy game created by Soren Johnson (Lead Designer, Civilization IV). Players select a historical leader and use the innovative Orders system to dominate the competition. Leaders are mortal; once they die, the nation’s future depends on their heirs.