At Stardock and Mohawk Games, we appreciate the modding community. Many of us got our start in games through modding in our spare time and we love to see the incredible ideas and designs that you dream up for our titles. To that end, we’re thrilled to introduce Steam Workshop support for Offworld Trading Company!
Modders can look forward to:
- Modding xml data for buildings, units, resources, and more
- Writing your own C# code that can execute alongside the game’s code
- Accessing Steam Workshop easily through the game
- Easy access to your work with a new “Mods” screen on the Start menu
- Downloading other game mods from around the world
If you’re new to modding (or haven’t done it in awhile and would like a refresher), check out these tutorials on Mohawk’s blog about how to get started. Steam Workshop support is now fully integrated and is waiting for you in your Steam client.
For more information on Offworld Trading Company, visit www.offworldgame.com
Also, Offworld is 66% off on Steam through this weekend.