Thank you for joining Early Access and providing such great feedback! We still have a lot of work to do. Progress will be slow and steady. If this new update causes you issues, please let us know in the Offworld Trading Company Support forums. Save games may not be valid between updates. Thank you!
- Reveal Map is now a game mode. Map is revealed, but players who found early will be saddled with a great deal of debt compared to those who wait.
- No dust storms before founding a HQ.
- During buyout, other players with stock in the bought-out company get 1x the money instead of 2x the money.
- Cannot found HQs within 4 tiles of each other
- Tiles adjacent to HQs cannot be claimed by other players for 60 seconds after founding
- Adjusted starting resource prices
- Robotic HQs require less electronics.
- Random is the default map type in skirmish. Enjoy the stochasticity!
- Fixing screen fade on load when the game is initially paused.
- Fixed buildings not working correctly with buyouts.
- Fixed not being able to play final mission in campaign
- Fixed bug with Goon Squads on mutinied tiles not working
- Faster & better AI
- Better popup help to assist in learning and understanding the campaign.
- No repeated Perks between all Missions per Campaign turn
- Electrolysis Reactor construction animation added
- Modifications to the Chemical Lab
- Pleasure dome more pleasurable to experience
- Improved Geothermal Plant and it now has a construction animation!
- New main game screens, including skirmish and lobby screen.
- Stats screen: shows who black market-ed who.
- Constructing in an already claimed tile shows claim beacon.
- Shows teammates in win-game screen.
- Shows power consumption in building popup help
- HQ placement preview: Doesn’t tell you what resources you’ll get if the tiles aren’t revealed. (Thanks Cubit32!)
- Showing revenue from mining for building help
- When you’re trying to claim a tile but you can’t, it explains why you can’t.
- In a multiplayer lobby, you can become an observer by changing your team to “observer”
- Updated CoherentUI to version 2.5.7
- Used ogg compression at 95% to get the sound files smaller.
- More UI audio added
- Sound effects added for speeding up, slowing down, and pausing the game.
- Sound effects added for scrapping buildings.
- Moved to a new library for Steamworks support
- Lots of performance improvements in the main game!
- All the game text is ready for localization. We will be rolling out new languages for the game in upcoming releases.
- Now made with Unity 5! 64 bits!